Sunday, July 23, 2023

Summertime crafting🐟🐬




Hello again after such a long time!

I have been missing you and my little space in blogland and so  today I'm back  to share

some moments of my creative world with you💗😍🌷






 As you can see, I've been working a lot on making necklaces and bracelets for summer outfits and I've had such a great time playing with colours,beads and stainless steel elements. I love using turquoise and light blue,coral red and white colours for my accessories and jewellery.





It's such a creative process to put all the different beads,chains and elements together and manage to make something pleasing to the eye with colours that blend together nicely. 


I have also  been making  decorative wreaths with fabric and crochet flowers, butterflies,lace ribbons and pearls. I also make little birds with fabric and tiny wooden birdhouses to add to my wreaths. I think they are really cute. But what do you think?







I also made some origami cranes recently. This was the first time I made something using this technique and I really enjoyed it and found it addictive !!😍


This is an update of my creative endeavours so far this summer .I hope to be back soon with some more summertime content .


Take care and enjoy your days and nights !!
My love ,
Tina



1 comment:

  1. You have made some really beautiful things. I love those wreaths & your jewellery is so pretty. Thanks for sharing them.
    I have enjoyed looking at your gorgeous blue skies too. We've had so much rain for the last two weeks I think we need to start building an ark! The excessive heat endured in so many European countries has passed us by thankfully but I wouldn't mind a bit of sunsine now.

    ReplyDelete