Saturday, July 3, 2021

Summer wreaths

Hello lovely people from around the world!!!
I'm back after some time and very happy to share with you my more recent creations. My summer wreaths!!

As you can see , I have combined sea shells and star fish  with flowers  as  
I wanted them to be used not only during summer time but in spring as well. 
I love flowers and colour and sea , so I tried to make somehing that combines them all. 




I also used tiny chalk boards and turquoise ribbons  plus some beads. 
 




I'm very happy with the outcome and even happier that all of them have found new houses and now decorate some of my friends' homes! It feels so good to offer people you appreciate a little something that they can treasure for years and think of you!!




I will leave you here my dears, with a glimpse of my balcony and the beautiful sunflowers I bought from my  local street market  and with many wishes for a wonderful, safe , happy summer!!
My love to all,
Tina xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx




1 comment:

  1. They are really beautiful. Blue is my favourite colour, no doubt because it's the colour of the sea & sky.

    A lovely idea to give them to friends, lucky them!

    ReplyDelete