Thursday, November 11, 2021

Summer to Fall

 Hello , hello !!! 

It's beeen so long !!! It's so  nice to be back after so many months . I have really , really missed my little cyber space and our contact!!  I have meant to post since summer , but due to technical problems I never made it. But I'm here today with the 'photo album' of these last months. 

I was very fortunate to have a lovely summer time. We visited various holiday destinations in Greece and really relaxed, after the long and hectic winter and spring time. 



the photos above are from the very picturesque and  of great historical interest,   Nafplion.
Naxos island , in the Cyclades ,offers visitors an abudance of aesthetic and culinary pleasures.  I love the maze of little white-washed houses  that comprise its main town , Hora . Blue, white, turquoise colours everywhere and so many lovely  gift shops and art galleries. You just can't resist them!!




I  had to post the following pics of flowers from my summer balcony pots , garden and vases .
I love their vibrant 'sunny' colours !!



I saw this on the sky  while I was on the beach at the end of August . Very unusual!!
and then  September arrived  and summer soon  faded  away.....

Warmer colours and aromatic filter coffee , 
yellows and oranges, burgundies and off-whites, pumpkins and tea lights at home. 
walks in the hills  near my house, 


cyclamens, my most favourite flowers


handmade fabric pumpkins
and of course  some crochet for a new blanket.
                                               Mellow autumnal colours


                                          and some fall decor at home 

I love enjoying a cup of tea by the fireplace with  the fairy lights on and my scented candles.
Warm colours are so soothing .

Pine cones ar a must for fall decor .


Well , I hope you liked my little photo album  and took some ideas  for your home decor. 
 My best wishes to you all. I hope to be back soon with some Christmassy content. 
Love, 
Tina xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx



2 comments:

  1. What a gorgeous selection of photographs. I've missed our holidays in Greece. We used to go to Kalithea in Rhodes every year when my daughter's children were small & before they discovered Orlando!
    Maybe next year if the virus permits!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your comment Winifred! We , as a family have been to Rhodes many times and always had a lovely time. Greece was overflowing with tourists this year. That was so good for everybody. I hope and wish that you can make it next year !! Have a fantastic weekend. Tina xxx

      Delete